A guide to use IPTVspring’s subscription on your device.
Smart TV (Samsung & LG) / Amazon Fire Stick
Setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick. IPTVspring service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick is compatible with the IPTVspring Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique IPTVspring subscription URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
Download Smart IPTV into your TV:
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
- Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
Add channels into Smart IPTV:
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U Subscription URL
- Click on Add Link
PC/MAC (VLC Software)
- Download VLC ( Download URL https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
- Open VLC Player
- Go to Media -> Open Network stream
- Add your Subscription URL we sent to you and press play
- Wait till all the Channels load (this may take some time)
- Choose a Channel and enjoy the show
Apple (iPhone/iPad/Apple TV)
Using iPlay TV:
- Download iPlayTV from AppStore
- Step 2 Upload our M3U Url to iPlay TV
- Now you can enjoy our IPTV playlist
Using GSE SMART IPTV PRO:
- Download GSE SMART IPTV PRO
- Go to the app and Click ‘Accept’ EULA rule
- Click ‘Setting’ on the left top corner
- Find and click the ‘Remote Playlists’ menu
- Click the ‘+’ button to add IPTV provider
- Click ‘Add M3U URL’
Android (Smartphones, Android Box)
There is a lot of IPTV apps on Play Store but in this tutorial, we will use “IPTV” app. You can download the app from play store, but I’m giving you the download link bellow.
- Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.iptvremote.android.iptv.
- Install the App, Open it, Click on navigation menu icon then click on the area “More……”.
- Now you have to enter your M3U playlist URL. BTW, the M3U URL link available on your member area.
Android TV (Perfect Player)
Go to Google Play store and download Perfect Player IPTV, and follow our given steps below.
- Open Perfect Player
- Go to Settings
- Now you are into Settings Page, Go to General
- Go to Playlist and enter Your URL and add by Name ALL IPTV after you are done click on OK
- Go back to your Settings Page and go to Playback
- Check ONLY change system volume
- Go back to your Settings Page and go to GUI
- Check ONLY Show channels as a group folder
- Restart Perfect Player
- Now you see channels list on the left side
- Press left the button on the remote controller now you have all channels on the group folder
- Go to any folder and enjoy to watch all channels
KODI (XBMC) Version 17 & Up
- Open KodiSelect TV.
- Select Enter add-on browser.
- Select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- Select Configure.
- Select General.
- If you have your subscription m3u URL set Location to Remote Path.
- Then Select M3U PlayList URL.
- Enter the URL of your M3U PlayList and select OK.
- If you have an M3U text file stored locally on your network/computer/box then set the Location to Local Path (include Local Network).
- Then Select M3U PlayList URL.
- Navigate to where the file is stored and select it.
- Select OK.
- Wait for the notification of channels loaded.
- Now when you go back to the Home Screen and select TV it should look like this.
KODI Version V16 or lower
- Open Kodi.
- Select SYSTEM.
- Select TV (or Live TV if you are on a version lower than 15.2 and if you are then consider updating).
- Select General.
- Select EnabledYou will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled.
- Select OK.
- Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- Select Enable.
- Select Configure.
- In General select M3U PlayList URL.
- Add your M3U URL into the address section.
- Select OK.
- Select OK again.
- Reboot Kodi.
- On your Home Screen, you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi).
- Open that to see the live channel list.
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for STB Emulator.
‘STB Emulator’ can emulate the following IPTV set-top boxes:
- MAG 200.
- MAG 245.
- MAG 250.
- MAG 260.
- MAG 270.
- MAG 275.
- Aura HD.
STB Emulator Setup Instructions:
- Download ‘STB Emulator’ from the Google Play Store here.
- Install and Load the ‘STB Emulator’ app and you will see your ‘MAC address’ on screen.
- Tap near the ‘Top right corner’ and then click ‘Settings’ – the 4th icon from the right.
- Tap ‘Profiles’.
- Tap ‘Test portal’ to modify the existing profile or ‘Add profile’ to start a new one.
- Tap ‘STB Model’.
- Tap ‘MAG 250’ or whichever STB you wish to emulate.
- Tap ‘Portal settings’.
- Enter your ‘Portal URL’ (Check your activation e-mail) and click OK.
- Now tap ‘Screen Resolution’.
- Choose ‘1280×720’ (You can choose higher with internet speed 16+ Mbps).
- Exit the app and restart.
- You will now see your channel list.
Troubleshooting STB Emulator:
If you have any problems viewing the Channels please follow this.
- Restart your App, Device/Box, and Wi-Fi Router.
Connect MAG DEVICE to TV and the Internet:
- Go to: Settings—> System Settings—> Servers—>Portals.
- Set Portal 1: IPTVspring.
- Set Portal 1 URL (Check your E-mail).
- Set Portal 2 Name leave this empty add this only If you order the second subscription.
- Set Portal 2 URL leave this empty add this only If you order the second subscription.
- Save everything.
- Reboot device.
- After the box is restarted, wait until the TV screen shows the channels.
Go to your Enigma2 and get your IP address:
- Go to Settings/Setup/System Network Device Setup Adapter Settings.
- And get your IP address it starts with 192.168…..
Go to your windows PC and download Putty Software:
- Putty dURLload URL https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe
Open Putty add to follow these steps:
- Add your IP address of your Enigma (Same IP as step 1) Port 23 Connection type Telenet Click on open.
- Your default login and password are root.
- Copy your URL line (you will get it after you order your subscription).
- Use RIGHT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON after you enter your line press ENTER.
- Type reboot and your device will restart.
Now you will find IPTV folder, all IPTV channels are inside your IPTV folder.
Dreamlink T1, T1+, T2, T6
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for Dreamlink T1, T1+, T2, T6.
Obtaining the MAC address from the device:
- Let the STB Boot Up.
- Finish any update that it may find.
- It will bring you to the ‘Server menu’.
- Press the ‘Exit’ button on the remote control and click on ‘OK’.
- This will bring you to the main DOL screen, the ‘MAC address’ is in the upper right corner.
Dreamlink T1, T1+, T2, T6 Setup Instructions:
- In ‘Dreamlink On-Line (DOL) go to ‘Settings’.
- Press the ‘Green’ button on your remote control to pull up the ‘Edit’ option.
- Enter your ‘Portal name’ (use for example: ‘IPTVspring’).
- Enter your ‘Portal URL’ (Check your activation e-mail).
- Confirm, restart ‘Dreamlink’ and start watching.
Troubleshooting Dreamlink T1, T1+, T2, T6:
- Restart your Dreamlink and Wi-Fi Router.
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for Openbox.
Openbox Setup Instructions:
- Open ‘Intenet Browser’.
- Copy and paste your M3U URL into the ‘Address bar’ and press ‘Enter’.
- It will ask you to either ‘save’ or ‘save as’.
- Choose ‘save as’ and change the file name to ‘IPTVspring’.
- Copy the saved file from your computer to a USB stick then put the stick in the Back of the Openbox.
On the remote press the following:
- – MENU – Network Local settings – Network App – IPTVspring – Yellow button to read from USB – Start Watching right after Openbox says ‘success”.
- Restart your Openbox and Wi-Fi Router.
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for Avov Box/Formuler. IPTVspring service uses a free media controlled app called ‘TVOnline’.
TVOnline Setup Instructions:
- From home screen click ‘Market’.
- Click ‘TVOnline’ app.
- Install ‘TVOnline’ app.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- Enter ‘Server name’ (for example ‘IPTVspring’) and enter ‘Portal link’ (Check your activation e-mail).
- Click ‘Connect’ to start watching.
Troubleshooting Avov Box/Formuler:
- Restart your App, Avov Box/Formuler, and Wi-Fi Router.
IPTV for Roku
Installing IPTV on Roku is very simple. Here are the steps to download and setup IPTV for Roku.
- Plug in the Roku device to your TV.
- Then go to the Roku Channel Store and search for M3U Playlist Player and download it.
- Click on go to Channels in the M3U Playlist Player and click the New Playlist option.
- Enter the M3U URL and name for the Playlist that is given by your IPTV service provider and click save.
- Wait for a few seconds until the IPTV channels get loaded on your Roku device.
- Once it gets loaded, then restart your Roku device and open the IPTV app.
- Select the playlist that you have added before. Now you can see all the subscribed IPTV channels on your screen.
That’s it, You have successfully setup IPTV for Roku, Now you can stream your favourite Live TV channels with your friends and family.